|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Small-radius nose helps reduce kickback energies
- Slim symmetrical contour is light in weight, maneuverable,
and reversible for long life
- Patented Cradle™ nose sprocket design increases
sprocket nose life
- Lubri-Dam® oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running
out the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain*
- Available in models with the Intenz® tensioning
mechanism built into the bar itself
Intenz Internal Tensioning Feature (.pdf)
* Lubri-Dam® and Lubri Jet® oiling features may not be a
standard feature on certain bars depending on the date of
manufacture of bar type.
- .325" pitch; laminated body; non-replacaceable nose
sprocket; small nose radius;
- Recommended saw sizes: 2.3 - 3.5 cu. in (38 - 57 cc)
Available lengths: 16" - 20" (40 - 50 cm)
Delivers great performance in a reduced-kickback bar for users
who prefer medium-size saws and professional-type .325" pitch
chain. Same great features as our 3/8" pitch Double Guard®
Double Guard® .325"
and Double Guard®
.325" Intenz® Bars