|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Small-radius nose helps reduce kickback energies
- Slim symmetrical contour is light in weight, maneuverable,
and reversible for long life
- Patented Cradle™ nose sprocket design increases
sprocket nose life
- Lubri-Dam® oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running
out the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain*
* Lubri-Dam® and Lubri Jet® oiling features may not be a
standard feature on certain bars depending on the date of
manufacture of bar type.
- 3/8" pitch; laminated body; non-replaceable nose sprocket;
small nose radius;
- Recommended saw sizes: 2.5 - 3.5 cu. in (41 - 57 cc);
- Available Lengths: 16" - 20" (40 - 50 cm)
The ideal combination of safety and performance is available in
these reduced-kickback bars designed for use with 3/8"
professional-type chains. Features a slim shape for low weight,
small-radius reduced-kickback nose and professional quality
nose sprocket and bearings. Symmetrical contour, reversible for
Double Guard® 3/8" Bars