|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Small-radius nose helps reduce kickback energies
- Slim symmetrical contour is light in weight, maneuverable,
and reversible for long life
- Patented Cradle™ nose sprocket design increases
sprocket nose life
- Available in models with the Intenz® tensioning
mechanism built into the bar itself*
Intenz Internal Tensioning Feature (.pdf)
- 91 Low Profile pitch; laminated body; non-replaceable nose
sprocket; small nose radius
- Recommended saw sizes: electric or 2.5 cu. in (41cc) and
- Available lengths: 10" - 20" (25 - 50cm)
Simply the best bars available for occasional chain saw users.
Recommended for use with electric and small gasoline-powered
Double Guard® 91