|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
|maintaining excellent performance
* Lubri-Dam® and Lubri Jet® oiling features may not be a
- Ultra-high-strength stellite alloy is laser welded to the
nose for long bar life
- Laser welding provides the optimum stellite bond without
weakening the bar body, as can occur with gas welding
- Lubri-Dam® oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running
out the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain*
- Super-tough chrome-moly steel provides superior bar-
body strength and tough rails with excellent resistance to
wear and chipping
standard feature on certain bars depending on the date of
manufacture of bar type.
- .325", 3/8" .404" pitch; laminated body; solid nose; small
radius: "LAX" p/n's ; standard radius: "LAM" p/n's
- Recommended saw sizes: 3.8 cu. in (62 cc) and smaller
- Available lengths: 12" - 24" (30 - 61 cm).325", 3/8" .404"
pitch; solid body; solid nose; standard nose radius
Solid-nose laminated bars for professional woodcutters who
need to both save money and have a bar that stands up to dirty
or abrasive conditions.