|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Ultra-high-strength stellite alloy is laser welded to the
nose for long bar life
- Lubri-Dam® oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running
out the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain*
- Lubri Jet® oil holes reduce oil-hole plugging and enhance
- Laser welding provides the optimum stellite bond without
weakening the bar body, as can occur with gas welding
- Super-tough chrome-moly steel provides superior bar-
body strength and tough rails with excellent resistance to
wear and chipping
- * Lubri-Dam® and Lubri Jet® oiling features may not be a
standard feature on certain bars depending on the date
of manufacture of bar type.
- Recommended saw sizes: 2.3 cu. in (38cc) and larger;
Available lengths: 16" - 24" (41 - 61cm)
Solid-nose, solid body bars for professional users working in
dirty or abrasive conditions.
Laser-Tip Plus Solid-Nose