|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Thickness of side laminates is reduced to work with
- Available in models with the Intenz® tensioning
mechanism built into the bar itself
Intenz Internal Tensioning Feature (.pdf)
Note 1: Note 1: Micro-Lite™ bars are available in two gauges: .
043" to be used exclusively with 3/8"-pitch 90SG chain, and .
050" gauge to be used exclusively with .325"-pitch 95VP chain.
Never install .043"-gauge chain on a .050" gauge bar.
Note 2: Note 2: Always install a Micro-Lite™ bar together with a
Micro-Lite™ chain in order to obtain all the advantages built
into the Micro-Lite™ narrow-kerf cutting system.
- .325" pitch (95VP) ; laminated body ; non-replaceable nose
sprocket; small nose radius MBL P/Ns
- Recommended saw sizes: 2.2 - 3.5 cu. in (35 - 57 cc);
Available lengths 13" - 20" (33 - 50 cm)
- 3/8" pitch (90SG); laminated body ; non-replaceable nose
sprocket; small MLE P/Ns; Recommended saw sizes:
Electric or saw 2.4 cu. in (40cc) and smaller Available
lengths: 10"-16" (25-41cn)
It takes less power from the saw to make the same length of
cut with a narrow-kerf bar/chain cutting system than with a
standard bar and chain. Micro-Lite™ is the bar for occasional
woodcutters who want the advantages of a narrow-kerf cutting
Lite™ Intenz Bars