|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Super-tough chrome-moly steel provides superior bar-
body strength and tough rails with excellent resistance to
wear and chipping
- Slim contour, excellent maneuverability
- Replaceable nose sprocket kit
- Lubri-Dam® oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running
out the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain*
* Lubri-Dam® and Lubri Jet® oiling features may not be a
standard feature on certain bars depending on the date of
manufacture of bar type.
* For further details about replacement noses for Oregon®
Micro-Lite™ Bars, click here... (.pdf)
- .325" (95VP) pitch; laminated body; replaceable sprocket
nose; nose radius/small: "MPD" P/N's; nose
radius/standard: "MPG" P/N's
- Recommended saw sizes: 2.2 - 2.8 cu. in (35 - 45 cc)
- Available lengths: 13" - 18" (33 - 46 cm)
Developed by OREGON® for use on small to midsize chain saws,
this narrow-kerf .325" pitch bar is specifically designed to work
with our Micro-Lite™ 95VP chain. Features kickback-reducing
small-radius nose and chip-resistant rails.
Note: Always install a Micro-Lite™ bar together with a Micro-
Lite™ chain in order to obtain all the advantages built into the
Micro-Lite™ narrow-kerf cutting system.
Micro-Lite™ Pro Bars