|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* Lubri-Dam® and Lubri Jet® oiling features may not be a
- Super-tough chrome-moly steel provides superior bar-
body strength and tough rails with excellent resistance to
wear and chipping
- Slim contour, excellent maneuverability
- For use exclusively with "91" chains
- Lubri-Dam® oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running
out the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain*
- Available in models with the Intenz® tensioning
mechanism built into the bar itself
standard feature on certain bars depending on the date of
manufacture of bar type.
- 91 Low Profile pitch; laminated body ; non-replaceable
sprocket nose; small nose radius
- Recommended saw sizes: 2.5 cu. in (41cc) and smaller
- Available lengths 12" - 16" (30 - 41 cm)
These bars have plenty of professional features for full-time
commercial cutters such as arborists, orchardists and tree
surgeons. Recommended for use with ultra-lightweight saws
and 91 low-profile chains.
Pro 91 and Pro 91 Intenz