|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Nose fastens with a single rivet, and is securely held by
wide, strong, overlapping ears
- Long nose takes most of the abuse, minimizes wear to the
- Lubri-Dam® oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running
out the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain*
- Lubri Jet® oil holes reduce oil-hole plugging and enhance
- Super-tough chrome-moly steel provides superior bar-
body strength and tough rails with excellent resistance to
wear and chipping
- * Lubri-Dam® and Lubri Jet® oiling features may not be a
standard feature on certain bars depending on the date
of manufacture of bar type.
sprocket nose; standard nose radius
- Recommended Saw Size: 3.5 cu. in (58Ccc) and larger
Lengths: 16" -42" (41-107cm)
The industry standard for professional users cutting clean wood.
Power Match® Plus Bars