|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Small-radius nose reduces kickback and makes it easier
to cut in tight places
- Long nose takes most of the abuse, minimizes wear to the
- Double Guard® noses can replace standard noses with
no change in drive-link count
- Double Guard® replacement noses fit any Power Match®
Plus body and fit all chain gauges (in either .325" or 3/8"
- Lubri-Dam® oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running
out the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain*
- Lubri Jet® oil holes reduce oil-hole plugging and enhance
- * Lubri-Dam® and Lubri Jet® oiling features may not be a
standard feature on certain bars depending on the date
of manufacture of bar type.
- fits all chain gauges in either .325" or 3/8" pitch;
replaceable sprocket nose; small nose radius
- Recommended Saw Size: 3.5 cu. in (58Ccc) and larger
Lengths: 16" -42" (41-107cm)
The industry standard for professional users cutting clean wood.
Power Match® Plus
Double Guard® Bars