|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Blended nose-body surfaces and reduced thickness to
- Squared, polished rails minimize chain leaning; visibly
- Lubri-Dam® oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running
out the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain*
- Lubri Jet® oil holes reduce oil-hole plugging and enhance
- Super-tough chrome-moly steel provides superior bar-
body strength and tough rails with excellent resistance to
wear and chipping
- *Lubri-Dam® and Lubri-Jet® oiling features may not be a
standard feature on certain bars depending on the date
of manufacture or bar type.
- 3/8" and .404" pitch; solid body; replaceable sprocket nose
- Recommended Saw Size: 4.0 cu. in (65cc) and larger
Lengths: 32" -37" (81-94cm)
The ultimate guide bar for professional cutters. All the benefits
of our Power Match® bar plus extra features big timber cutters
want. Blended nose and body surfaces reduce bar thickness for
less binding in kerf.
OREGON® PRO Bars