|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Blued Cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and
- "X" grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly
improvies out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed
improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Top-performing square-corner "chisel" cutters
- Bumper drive links help reduce kickback
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on
the chain and LubriWell™ oil holes help carry oil around
the full length of the guide bar's groove
- Vibe-Ban™ reduces vibration at the handles by 25% or
- 20LPX: .325" pitch, .050" gauge; 21LPX: .325" pitch, .058"
gauge; 22LPX: .325" pitch, .063" gauge
- Recommended Saw Size: 38 to 62cc, Bar Length: 11" -
WARNING: This Oregon saw chain is capable of kickback and
could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders.
Do not use this chain unless you are experienced in dealing
with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is
The high-performance chain for professional woodcutters who
use .325"-pitch saws
Super 20 Chain