|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Top-performing square-corner "chisel" cutters work fast
by severing each wood fiber in a single pass
- Pro-Guard™ chains meet the ANSI low-kickback standard
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON OCS-01 steel is
patented and provides greater durability, especially in
cold cutting conditions.
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or
more at the handles.
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on
- Low-profile™ design
33SL: .325" pitch, .050" gauge; 34SL: .325" pitch, .058" pitch;
35SL: .325" pitch, .063 gauge
OREGON® 33SL, 34SL and 35SL chains are a green-label chain
that meet the low-kick-back performance requirements of ANSI
Recommended Saw Size: 41 to 58cc, Bar Length: 11" - 20"
The low-kickback, high-performance choice for users of
.325"-pitch chain who prefer cutting a standard-size kerf.
33, 34, 35SL Chain