|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON OCS-01 steel is
patented and provides greater durability, especially in
cold cutting conditions.
- Ramp-shaped depth gauges help reduce kickback without
the weight or bulk of bumper drive links or tie straps
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening
- Available in standard or skip sequences
- 58L .404" pitch, .058" gauge
- 59L .404" pitch, .063 gauge
Recommended Saw Size: 65cc and larger Bar Length: 20"
- 58J .404" pitch .058" gauge
- 59J .404" pitch , .063" gauge
(50cm) and longer
|A big-timber chain for cutting clean wood with
kickback-reducing ramp-shaped depth gauges.
58J, 58L, 59J, 59L