|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON OCS-01 steel is
patented and provides greater durability, especially in
cold cutting conditions.
- Blued Cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and
- Available in standard and skip sequences
- Top-performing square-corner “chisel” cutters sever wood
fibers completely in a single pass
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening
- 68LX .404" pitch, .063" gauge
- 68JX .404" pitch, .063 gauge
- Recommended Saw Size: 65cc and larger, Bar Length: 20
inches (50cm) and longer.
WARNING: This Oregon saw chain is capable of kickback and
could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders.
Do not use this chain unless you are experienced in dealing
with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is
A big-timber chain for cutting clean wood with
kickback-reducing ramp-shaped depth gauges.
68JX, 68LX SUPER