|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Round-cornered "semi-chisel" cutters work fast and are
more tolerant of sharpening errors (typically) than most
- Bumper drive links help reduce kickback
- Excellent performance in dusty or dirty conditions
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on
- Patented steel, with greater durability, especially in cold
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or
more at the handles
- 72DP: 3/8" pitch, .050" gauge
- 73DP: 3/8" pitch, .058" gauge
- 75DP: 3/8" pitch, .063" gauge
Recommended Saw Size: 50 to 100cc, Bar Length: 16" - 36" (41-
- 72AP: 3/8" pitch, .050" gauge
WARNING: This Oregon saw chain is capable of kickback and
could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders.
Do not use this chain unless you are experienced in dealing
with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is
The chain that made lightweight saws possible.