|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Standard chassis and cutter parts are used; cutter grind
is the only difference from standard chains
- For use on chain-type sawmills; not recommended for
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or
more at the handles
- Patented steel , with greater durability, especially in cold
- 72RD: 3/8" pitch, .050" gauge
- 73RD: 3/8" pitch, .058" gauge
- 75RD: 3/8" pitch, .063" gauge
Recommended Saw Size: For ripping cuts only. Do not use these
chains for any type of cutting other than ripping.
OREGON® specialty ripping chains feature a special factory
grind for making dimensional boards and planks from larger
timbers by "ripping" (cutting parallel to the wood grain).