|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Low- vibration Chamfer Chisel™ cutters have an angular
shape with twin cutting corners for excellent performance
and edge-holding durability
- Narrow .043” gauge helps reduce the weight of the bar-
chain combination approximately 15%
- Vibe-Ban™ reduces vibration at the handles by 25% or
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it’s needed – on
- Top-plate Witness Mark™ makes accurate sharpening
- Lubriwell™ oil holes help carry oil around the full length of
the guide bar’s groove.
- Always install 90S chains on a .043” gauge Micro-Lite™
bar (MLE part numbers) to obtain all the advantages of
the Micro-Lite™ system.
90S 3/8" pitch, .043" gauge
Recommended Saw Size: up to 42cc Bar Length: up to 16" (41cm)
90SG chain is part of a Micro-Lite™ narrow-kerf cutting system
that requires less power from the saw to cut than standard