|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- 95R Micro-Chisel® cutters feature small-radius working
- LubriWell™ oil holes help carry oil around the full
length of the guide bar's groove
- 95R uses the Vibe-Ban™ chassis design, which reduces
vibration 25% or more at the handles
- Standard chassis and cutter parts are used; cutter grind
is the only difference from standard chains
- For use on chain-type sawmills; not recommended for
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on
- Patented steel, with greater durability, especially in cold
.325" Ripping Chain - Standard Sequence
- 95R .325" pitch, .050" gauge
Recommended Saw Size: For ripping cuts only. Do not use these
chains for any type of cutting other than ripping.
OREGON® specialty ripping chains feature a special factory
grind for making dimensional boards and planks from larger
timbers by "ripping" (cutting parallel to the wood grain).
95R Ripping Chain