|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Micro-Chisel® cutters feature small-radius working
corners for excellent performance and ease of
- Always install 95VP chain on a Micro-Lite™ bar (ML, MG
or MP part numbers) to obtain all the advantages built into
the Micro-Lite™ system.
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON OCS-01 steel is
patented and provides greater durability, especially in
cold cutting conditions.
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on
- LubriWell™ oil holes help carry oil around the full length
of the guide bar's groove
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or
more at the handles.
95VP .325" pitch, .050" gauge
OREGON® 95VP chain is a green-label chain; it meets the low-
kick-back performance requirements of ANSI B175.1 when tested
with OREGON® Micro-Light™ bars.
Recommended Saw Size: 35 to 57cc, Bar Length: 13" - 18" (33-
OREGON® 95VP chain is part of a Micro-Lite™ narrow-kerf
cutting system that requires less power from the saw to cut
than standard cutting systems and meets the ANSI low-