|©2011 Mercury Equipment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
New Arborol® chain oil from OREGON® is made from specially processed renewable
vegetable oils and emulsifiers. A 1 : 4 mix of Arborol® and plain water provides
outstanding lubricating and cooling performance when compared to standard mineral
chain oils. This ingenious concentrate cools and lubricates using unique “magnetic”
molecules which are attracted to the contacting metal surfaces. Arborol® is a direct
replacement for regular bar and chain oils, so you can instantly switch to Arborol®
with no need to modify your chain saw in any way. Switching to Arborol® brings you a
host of benefits:
- Extended component life – Arborol® lubrication cools the chain saw cutting
system more effectively than regular chain oil, meaning longer life for both chain
and bar. OREGON® field and laboratory trials show a dramatic reduction in bar
temperature and less wear than with conventional chain and bar oils.
- Significantly fewer deposits in guide bar and drive assemblies. The drive
sprocket housing will stay cleaner. None of the sticky mess associated with
conventional chain oils.
- Reduced down-time – Because it is mainly composed of water, Arborol® cools
the chain as it lubricates. This means that it requires less adjustment and can be
sharpened immediately after use.
- Better for the environment. By using Arborol® you will be playing your part in
helping the environment. Because Arborol® is vegetable-based it is 97%
biodegradable and completely nontoxic to animals, fish and plant life.
- More pleasant to work with – The burnt-oil smell associated with regular chain
oils is eliminated.
|Biodegradable Bar and Chain Lubricant
Part # Concentrate Mixed Volume
54-060 100ml 500ml / 1.05 pint
54-061 125ml 625ml / 1.35 pint
54-062 757ml 3.79L / 1 gallon